Repair your credit today!

Click Here!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Did you know

Did you know there is local state funding to go to any school of your choice with 100% paid. I recently went to my local community college for a non credit course. The first thing that I asked was how much will it cost and what kind of financial aid was available. He says they can offer school finance but I will need to pay half of the bill I than became uninterested than he told me to go to my local employment office. He than wrote down a number. than explains how there is lots of funding but most people don't know about it so it builds over the years. I than went to my local unemployment office and he was right. All i needed to do was sign up and apply for a one hour class fill out some paper work and just like that i received funding.This is perfect for anyone who is unemployed or has a low income.